Do you have a dog that is really bad at coming back to you
when called? Then this is the seminar for you and your dog.
John uses positive
training techniques that are humane, and gentle. But unlike many other trainers,
you won't find John needing to resort to choke chains, prong collars or other
training tools to train a dog to do amazing things, and no, you won't find John
wearing a treat pouch, or using a clicker!
Past courses of this type have included:
- Training a reliable, automatic, non-negotiable, reality recall
- Building block and foundation training of the recall
- Relationship/influence building in recall training
- The chasing/emergency recall
- Sit and/or down on recall
- Freeze/stop on recall/running wait
- Distance/direction control
- Calling dogs off of distractions
- Out of sight recall (owner hidden)
- Obedience/competition recall (dog is called from a stationary position)
- Free running recall (dog is called while in motion)
- Type "A" recall (dog re-joins his owner in motion)
JOHN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TWEAK COURSE CONTENT BASED ON THE ABILITIES OF DOGS AND HANDLERS ENROLLED ON THE COURSE.